Do you know what options are available to you for your birth? Did you know you HAVE options??
Parents who are able to make informed decisions about their care and are knowledgeable about the procedures that happen during their labor and postpartum have:
* Lower c-section rates
* Lower epidural rates
* Improved overall satisfaction with their birth experience
* Increased breastfeeding success
* Better postpartum recovery
Join us at bellies+babies as we discuss:
* Midwives vs. OBs
* Hospital vs. Birth center vs. Homebirth
* Options toward the end of pregnancy
* Inductions and alternatives
* Choices you can make at the hospital
* Ways to reduce your risk of c-section
* And more!!
We will also learn how to talk about these options with your care provider and the hospital staff. Make choices with confidence throughout your pregnancy, labor and beyond!
Instructor: Laura Speece
Advanced Registration Required. Please register here.